Wednesday, July 29, 2009

outside voice

Any mom of toddlers has surely had the "inside voice/outside voice" discussion many, many times. At least, I sure do! Macie is very talkative, and just generally likes to exercise her vocal cords. The only time she's completely quiet is when she's asleep. But anyway, she decided the other day to give her outside voice a good wearing out. She really just yelled like this for a long time......just running around the yard......yelling......to no one.....except, maybe, Dan....the cat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! That was HILARIOUS!

Dana Lewis said...

How funny!! I'm glad she got that out of her system! LOL

Anonymous said...

Alexas,

My 3 yo talks/sings/makes noise constantly! I don't even think she realizes it sometimes.

I just read over your blog and skipped over to your husband's blog too. It is funny that he is in TV-News! My husband worked in TV-News for 6 years (3 different stations) before washing his hands of it and becoming . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . a wastewater man. We often joke that there isn't much difference between the two careers. It is amazing to find a Christian in the TV business. I bet he is a rare and shining example to so many who really need to know that kind of person.
Oh, and you two are an adorable couple.
Tina (Hearthkeepers)